What a nice surprise. In the midst of moving madness I checked in on my blog to find this award...
I was nominated by Heather whose blog I look forward to reading everyday!
The rules for this award are:
- The winner can put the log on his/her blog.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links to those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you nominated.
No moving pictures yet. It's just too hectic and I ache all over. I can't wait to be settled...though I am really sad to be leaving here. I know, I know. I'm only moving 5 minutes away...but it isn't the same. I won't be living somewhere built with my Dad's own talent. Don't get me wrong. I am so excited to finally be starting out for real with Cary. A space that is both of ours. Has both of our things in it. Larger. More space. But I'm having one of those moments where I am so full of mixed emotions. It's bittersweet. I have been very lucky these past 6 years since grad school. I'm very lucky and very loved.