1. Blue and Yellow, 2. Rural View ~ Yellow - Blue - White, 3. Yellow and blue, 4. Blue and yellow, 5. yellow-&-blue, 6. Yellow/blue, 7. Blue and Yellow, 8. Yellow out of blue, 9. Yellow blues
I've not been having a very good 24 hours. Long, frustrating stories. That's why I haven't written in a few days. I had breakfeast with a friend yesterday and that helped so much. I don't usually reach out to my friends. I always feel like I'm complaining etc. But it helped. Basically, I've been feeling like I'm under so much pressure from so many directions and am ready to explode. Too many things to try and explain and it would bore everyone reading. So I'll save you all! To make a long story short, we are looking for an apartment. Starting today. I am freaking out a little. Again hard to explain why. Things are so expensive here and I haven't done this apartment hunting thing for years. I am making some of the first calls later today and we'll see what happens. I'm feeling all kinds of feelings about this and just want to feel less worried, anxious and sad. It is supposed to be exciting! Anyhow...wish me luck! Hopefully I'll be able to write a more upbeat, more positive post later today...I need to do some scrapping or cardmaking today. After all the regular chores....
- Grocery shopping. Just a few things.
- Make some potato salad for supper.
- Sweep the floors and straighten up a little.
- Take a walk.
- Scrap at least one page.
- Start looking at which photos to develop for June.
- Buy printer ink.
- Print out my fall class roster and syllabus.
- Read my book.
It's a long list. We'll see. I'm going to try to not stress if it doesn't all get done. It doesn't matter in the long run...