I've managed to get a lot done today...
For my mom...its funny...thier birthdays are the same day. June 11th!
- Muscle conditioning class at the gym at 9am. I am still aching from the class on wednesday. Now I hurt even more! I really need to get back on track. I am kicking my own #%@!
- Grocery shopping. Managed to get a few things I needed...not a major shopping trip. I stocked up on some fruit (strawberries, blueberries and grapes) and veggies...along with a few treats. Newman's lemonade, Tostitos chips w/lime..hmmm...with Newman's hot salsa. My favorite! I really have liked every Paul Newman's product I've tried. I highly recommend them all...especially the steak sauce. I'm having that later with my dinner.
- Cleaned the apartment...floors, shower, dishes, etc.
- Washing the chair slipcover, 2 throw rugs and seeing if I can wash one of my larger rugs. If not I'll toss it. I've had it for years and it is a little worn out. I've been meaning to do these chores for months.
- Made the 2 cards
- Sat at the coffee place after the gym and worked on the research proposal, etc for class.
Now...off to drive my sister to meet her friends. Then cooking my supper and watching a movie. I rented P.S. I Love You. A true chic flick while Cary is away. Also rented a disc of Arrested Development Season 3. I LOVE that show! It makes me laugh out loud which I have heard I might need after watching P.S. I Love You. Why am I watching something that will make me cry when I'm home alone?