Saturday, June 7, 2008

beach day


Early morning at the beach. I had a wonderful "first day at the beach" for the summer. The tide was low in this picture and it was coming in so the beach was very full well I left. Lots of tourists enjoying "my" beach. I've been going there since I was a kid. In the boat and by car. I'm so lucky to have this beautiful place only 10 minutes from the house where I grew up. I'll post some more pictures of the beach tomorrow. As long as I've been going there, this was really the first time I took photos of it. I'm loving getting in this habit of focusing on places, people and things I see and love and documenting them.

Tonight, after picking up my sister at work we got an ice cream and walked on the Boulevard. It was a perfect temperature down there. And now, as I sit and type on my computer with all my windows open I wish I could describe the sweet, clean scent of summer and the slight breeze I feel. That is something I wish I could bottle up and save!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails