Wednesday, June 18, 2008

red and other things


1.
Head Sox - Boston Red Sox fan limited edition print, 2. Uk desi bride, 3. The Red Hiney, Presenting, 4. The little red barn, 5. Red One, 6. Beyond the Red Door, 7. My red passion again - La mia passione ROSSA, 8. Mexico's wonderful color and dance rhythm, 9. Yes! Strawberry is the Princess of the spring fruits!

Red has been inspiring me lately. It is never a color I choose first for most things. But I've been really liking it lately. Maybe it's because of the strawberries I've been eating every day for months! Or the fact that I grew up in a house where my mom had a red kitchen sink. She still has it. It's gorgeous. It makes me think I should photograph it someday because it is so unique and has always been there and a source of pride for my mom who loves to cook. Red is one of her colors.

Anyhow...

The art therapy project was awesome! It was so much fun (a lot of work) but SO fun! I think everyone is really proud of their work so far and it involved lots of problem solving and required persistance and patience. They were determined to finish them and stayed late to do it! It felt so good and energizing to run the group today...it brought me back to remembering why I do what I do.

Tonight I get to take a break. Supper is in the oven. I just went to the gym and I feel good. I'm looking forward to reading some of my book and maybe just watching TV which I haven't really done lately. Hope everyone has a nice night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love your mosaic. I'd love to do some art therapy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails