Tuesday, May 20, 2008

today


Today...



...I mailed in my submission to Somerset Studios. Here is the sneak peak.


...was not a good day at work overall but had some nice moments with clients.


...my first Research class was held tonight. There will be a lot of work over these 6 weeks....design a research project to do on my classmates related to an interest?...something art therapy related I'm thinking? In 11 classes? Yikes!


...the wireless internet was not working over here...grrr. I just walked back and forth to the house checking the router 6x.


...the weather was beautiful. Sunny & cool.


...I didn't get my laundry done again.


...Cary was sweet when I came home frustrated and overwhelmed.


...I had a wonderful dinner. Teriyaki marinated salmon, rice and sugar snap peas.



And now...


...I'm exhausted. Need. my. bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails