Sunday, May 11, 2008

my saturday


The graduation was beautiful. It felt so odd to be in the faculty room before processing. I felt like any minute someone would see me and say "hey, you are an imposter!" I saw my eight Art Therapy students cross the stage and saw many afterwards. Met some parents, took some pictures...it was a nice day. But cold and my feet hurt bad! The shoes were cute but beauty is pain. I didn't take many pictures myself. The one above isn't the most beautiful...it's the state-of-the art Academic Science building the college is putting up. But the writing on the side made me laugh. If you click on the picture for a closer look, the highest horizontal beam says, "Do you homework :)"



After getting home Cary and I got some take-out Chinese and watched an old school movie. Gremlins I promptly fell asleep as usual watching a movie on the couch after 8pm. It was fun seeing that movie though. I hadn't seen it since it came out in the movies and it terrified me and my cousin that night!

So...this morning...decided to open my fortune cookie. Forgot to last night. Here was my fortune:

You have the abilty to sense and know higher truth.

Ok. Too serious. And it implies that I think too much (see earlier post about this dilemna and how I wish I could relax more and not worry).

So...I decided to open Fortune Cooke #2. We got 4 after all. Cary still has two for himself. Here's my 2nd fortune:

You love sports, horses and gambling but not to excess.

Ok. Now this is the other end of the spectrum! Nevermind with the fortunes for today.

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

First time visit :)

How exciting it must have been to see your students graduate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails