Sunday, April 20, 2008

today's goals

I haven't blogged in a few days. Busy with work and enjoying the beautiful weather and a day off yesterday. I have so many projects I want to accomplish today and tomorrow. Here in Mass. we have the Patriot's Day holiay. Yeah for 3 day weekends! We'll see how it goes accomplishing my list! Here it is...maybe I'll have a photo of at least one completed goal later...
  • sew a pin back on the felted flower to go on the bag I knitted & felted
  • make some more cards to stock up and hopefully sell
  • complete at least one layout
  • start a mini book of images I love
  • start the background of a larger mini book
  • dust
  • make chicken parm for supper
  • knit some more of the tank I'm making
  • vacuum the apartment
  • vacuum out my car
  • wash my car

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Best of luck on your to-do list! I have a few chores around the house that need to be done.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails