Sunday, April 20, 2008

bad day

Well. All-in-all it has been a no good, very bad day. It is sort of ok now. Long story. Arguments with people I love and difficult conversations. Needless to say I didn't get much fun done today - mostly lots of crying. But I did a few things...

  • I put some photos in a mini album but haven't embellished.
  • I got my car washed.
  • I embellished a mini clipboard really basically (it still needs something).
  • I sewed the flower on the pin back for the bag.
  • I bought some alpha stix at Big Lots.
  • I discovered I may have to start the knitted tank over again because of some mistakes.

So what I did get checked of my to-do list was more just to decompress and feel better so it wasn't as much fun as I hoped. Cary and I did get to enjoy the Chicken Parm I made which we both needed. Tomorrow morning I hope to do some layouts for fun and maybe start over my knitting.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails