Saturday, March 22, 2008

home. nests. spirit. grow.

Home. Nests. Spirit. Grow. All themes from the roll I was on making cards yesterday a.m. Seems to be where my mind is at. I am really trying to experiment. On the nest cards, I drew the nest and played around with colored pencils and chalks. I also tried photocopying one and playing around with the copy. The "Spirit" card is neat in person. The scanner doesn't like it. I made really simple drawing. Its actually a doodle I've been doing recently of a bird. Added some Stickles and a iridescent ink for the stamped letters. But now I'm off to do more or my boring work (studying, powerpoints) and will try and do some more art later. Thanks for looking.










2 comments:

Linda said...

Pretty cards, tfs!

Shell said...

Your cards are beautiful! I wish I could free-hand cute stuff like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails