Monday, July 1, 2013

today

Ellie playing with sand dollars she found at the beach

My sweetpea brightens my mood. Things have been difficult lately in many ways. I was hoping things were looking up but we've had several household issues that are stressing me out. Waiting for the AC guy to come by and finish fixing the center air. It's been two weeks and hot and humid. The problem is a little more complicated than we originally thought. Then today I noticed a larger spot on the rug in our closet and a shadow of a spot starting on the babies carpet. I am concerned we are growing 2 spots of mildew. Ugh. We have a basement level condo with a cement basefloor. Never had a problem before but it appears to be starting? Don't even know where to start with that one. Hopefully the AC will be fixed in a day or two and we can get the humidity out of this house. Then I can tackle cleaning the spots. On top of all that for the past 6 months+ my car has had a reoccurring issue with stalling and it is happening again. We thought the problem was finally fixed after 2 mechanics having trouble diagnosing the issue. So that is going in the shop again tonight. I just want a week/day without a major issue. We are frugal with money and all this will be adding up and is concerning. So in an attempt to de-stress...here are some photos from my little green "space"and a layout or two....

First the layouts from the past month or so....

Easter: I did this one over the weekend. Just need to add journaling...


you & the budgies: Last summer/fall we went to the local zoo and they had these parakeets they call "budgies." The baby LOVED them! It was so cute to see her so fascinated. I just need to add the date and the journaling on this one. I really like how it turned out. I don't usually use super bold backgrounds but I loved this paper.
the fabulous lady in the big hat: I love this picture from last summer! I found this funny sunhat in the Gap on sale for her. She looked so funny and cute in it! This layout is very simple and finished.


And now some pictures from our little yard...






Thank you for looking and "listening!"

Happy Monday and Happy 1st of July!

9 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable layouts! I love the one with the big hat!

Unknown said...

Your baby is so cute! She looks about the same age as mine (9 months?)

Jingle said...

Beautiful photos and such cute layouts!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope it all gets taken care of real soon. Love your sweet layouts!

Unknown said...

great garden and flowers. rockin pages! tfs

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layouts :)

Mary Jo said...

Sorry things have been rough.
Hope things start to come together for you!
Pretty photos and layouts on the blog today :)

Nirupama said...

Sorry to hear about the stress in your life. We had mildew problems after a flood in our living room/bedroom and had to run a dehumidifier for a while. I love your layouts and pretty photos though :)

Jen Mc said...

Oh honey, I'm sorry for your stressful issues. I hope they all get cleared up soon! Hang in there.
Your layouts are adorable, as always.
Happy 4th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails