Wednesday, January 16, 2013

long time no see

'
This little monkey has been keeping me busy. That's why I haven't updated since AUGUST! Yikes! I used to be so good about blogging almost everyday. Sharing projects, photos, ideas. Reading other blogs and commenting. She is 11 months old now and I finally feel like I'm getting a better balance. Working 2 jobs, taking care of her, spending time with my husband, housework, there aren't enough hours in the day. But I've been committing myself to going to a knitting group on sundays, taking some time to do a project of some sort after she goes to bed. Though truthfully, I often crash on the couch at 7pm and watch bad tv.

And for the past 4 days my little sweetpea has had a stomach bug. I'm forcefeeding her formula, water, anything and she is. not. having. it. Today she might be turning a corner I hope. I'm on Day 2 of using sick time from work and Day 4 of being stuck in this house.

We'll make it.

Now...while she's napping I'm hoping to make the most of this sick day and check out other long-lost sites I've been missing. Maybe later or tomorrow I'll post some of the few projects I have been able to do lately!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

That is the cutest picture!!! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Welcome back! I'll be checking back often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails