Tuesday, May 17, 2011

where is the sun?


Barn at an old New England apple orchard


Here in New England we have an endless week of rain to look forward to. I decided to post a picture from a beautiful Spring saturday several weeks ago when Cary and I went to see the animals at a local apple orchard. Not sure we will see the sun again for awhile. It is hard to remember that school is out, I have short work weeks and beach days are on there way. Here are a few more shots from that day at the orchard....






It was a such a beautiful day.

I am looking forward to seeing the sun again!

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful pictures! We were fighting with a good bit of rainy days in a row earlier in the week. Been fortunate the last two that it's skipped us. I appreciate some, but need a bit of sun too! :)

Jen Mc said...

I hope the weather has 'cheered up' a bit.

Gorgeous pictures!
Hope all is well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails