Sunday, March 27, 2011

10-stitch blanket

10 Stitch Blanket

So...I couldn't get it together this week to participate in either Scavenger Hunt Sunday or the Shoot & Edit challenges for the week. I have been trying to get back into a routine with Cary home, work has been overwhelming, and I just couldn't get into it this week. But I hope to next week. I have been working on a baby blanket for friends of ours. It is a fun pattern where you only ever have 10 stitches on the needle at time. Originally when I bought the yarn I thought it might be neutral enough but am now realizing it is more approriate for a girl. Since our friends don't know what they are having yet, I bought more yarn to do a second blanket if I need too. I know I will be able to give away each of them at some point anyhow.

Yesterday we spent some time cleaning up brush out of my parent's yard. This winter wreaked havoc on the trees and my parent's have an acre and a half. Since my dad doesn't have the energy, we offerred to do the work. It was kind of fun. Today I am doing some spring cleaning. We only have a 1-bedroom apartment so space is at a premium. I have two grocery bags to donate and a large trash bag to toss. Still have more to do but for now that is pretty good.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Hey there! That's a blanket pattern I have on my 'to make' list. Looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails