Sunday, December 5, 2010

beautiful weekend

my cousin's wedding reception
This weekend was spent racing to get to a wedding on friday night after work. What a beautiful evening! My cousin and I were insperable as children...only a year apart. Countless sleepovers, bike rides, days playing outside, and hours watching "The Neverending Story."

The rest of my weekend was equally wonderful. Spent time having dinner with a friend's family and she taught me how to sew a bit. She even gave me her old sewing machine that she had gotten at a yard sale for $1....

...I feel a new crafting addiction coming on...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like it was a beautiful reception. I love sewing. Nothing in particular. I just like the utilitarianess (I don't think that's a word...) of it. And since I'm short it's a skill that often comes in handy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails