Saturday, October 30, 2010

missing him


gingerbread haunted house cary and i made before he left
 It has been a challenging week. My guy left for the last phase of OCS (Officer Candidate School) so he is on a military base in the midwest. I miss him terribly already. He left Monday. So I am trying to keep busy. He'll be away until mid-March. We are trying to figure out an affordable option for me to potentially visit him just after Christmas. Not sure if it will work out. But it is only for 4 months so we'll make it.

Today I am feeling like I have a cold coming on so laying low. But will see friends this afternoon and my sister later tonight. Going to do a little studying for my state counseling licensure exam first. Hoping to go and study in the little coffee shop in town that I love.

I will be better about updating here!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

HUGS!!!! I hope you're finding plenty to occupy your time. I can't imagine that kind of separation.
Please tell him thank you for his service!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails