Monday, September 13, 2010

monday gratitudes

my 33rd birthday cake
Today I am grateful for...
  • a wonderful birthday dinner with my family.
  • my dad.
  • a night in Boston with my girlfriends. sushi. cannollis from the North End. wine at an old jail turned bar.
  • rain to water my flowers.
  • spiced pumpkin candle.
  • new england in fall.
  • photos of my childhood.
  • a good childhood full of smiling, playing, imagining, love.
  • doctors.
  • our apartment and time together.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! 33 was a good year for me. I hope it's your best one yet. I love your new blog header. What kind of water color crayons do you use?

Jen Mc said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day and another fantastic year is in front of you.

HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails