|a picnic at a local New England farm|
My last week off of the summer is winding down...and so is summer it seems. I always feel sad when that shift happens. I love fall and all that comes with it but I am sad to see summer go. Also this fall will be a challenge because my guy is going to a military school for four months. So I am having more trouble looking forward to it. But I will try!
Here's a few memories from this vacation:
- A trip to the zoo...giraffes, gorrillas, bats, butterflies, and a dinner at Bugaboo Creek on the way home.
- A reminder to say what is on your mind. People are not mind readers.
- Baby calves at the farm peeking over an old stone wall.
- Mornings at the beach.
- Planting some new flowers in my balcony garden.
- Refocusing on the positive.
- taking lots of pictures but havent done any scrapbooking.
- Finished my ATC's for the next Art Therapy Alliance swap. I'll post later!
- Staying up late and sleeping in.
- Warm sun.
- A day of outlet shopping and L.L. Bean with my mom and sister.
- Too much work organizing and a crummy cold at the beginning of this vacation.
- Green Grass Yankee Candle.
- Wine from Johnson Family Winery I got on my trip to NY.
- The movie "The Other Guys"...so funny.
- Started seeming my "Hey Teach" Sweater.
All-in-all it was a good week. Hoping today and tomorrow top of the week!