Monday, April 5, 2010

monday gratitude

Easter Cupcakes

I haven't been taking the time to do my monday gratitude list and I need to get back into that practice. It puts me in a better place to start the week. So...

Today I am grateful for:

  1. the sun coming in my window..my open window! The weather is so warm here that I am grateful for warm Spring days.
  2. Easter dinner with my family.
  3. finding the edible, candy grass at Target so I could make the Easter cupcakes I saw years ago online somewhere. They are so cute and very good.
  4. being caught up with the work I needed to do for today. It will make for a much smoother day.
  5. netflix.
  6. internet.
  7. strawberries.
  8. the final knit-a-thon group I have tomorrow night. I am nowhere done with the sweater but it has been fun and I'll continue.
  9. the close proximity of an excellent scrapbook store and several yarn shops.
  10. my car.
  11. the flowers my guy is going to buy me to put in the large flower pot he got me this weekend. I can't wait to get planting.
That's my list for today. I have to finish getting ready to go to work on this beautiful sunny day!
Happy Monday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails