Valentine's dinner at homeToday I am grateful for:
- a beautiful homemade Valentine's Day candle lit dinner last night.
- red roses
- Trader Joe's yogurt
- Better Homes & Garden magazine
- the Olympics and remembering dreaming about being an Olympic Figure Skater as a little girl
- time to scrap with my friend on saturday
- heart shaped sugar cookies
- the sun streaming in the window
- long weekends
- barn stars
"A Night Out" - about an after Christmas get-together with old friends. Pretty simple layout using all elements from the January Cocoa Daisy kit.
"Christmas Girl's Night" - 2 page spread of the festivities when I hosted Girl's Night just before Christmas. This layout was fun to do....
"Christmas Eve Morning" - Played around with the scalloped paper and some non-straight lines. I feel like I get in a rut with my over-organized linear style. I wanted to try something different.
*****"Christmas Eve" - need to still do the journaling on this page but I like how it turned out. Used a piece of paintable patterned paper I have been holding on to forever. Used some iridescent metallic watercolors to just highligt some of the scroll and leaf shapes. Little hard to see in this picture.