Sunday, January 17, 2010

today


2006 - a Vermont farm

This has been a busy busy work week. At both jobs. Therefore there have been no updates, photos, cardmaking or scrapping done! I hate that. One of my New Year's Intentions was to do some art everday. I Guess I did...I took 5 minutes at work a few days and did some process art to sort out my thoughts re: the therapy work day. I did some knitting at my parent's when I went over for my Dad's birthday. I did a little knitting later in the week to get going on my sister's birthday present. But not enough.

So I decided to start off the post with a favorite picture from a few years ago. A family trip to Vermont and a tour of a farm. I don't remember the name unfortunately. But it was so green and so pretty. Currently, here in Massachusetts it has been so cold and grey. This weekend the sun has been bright and the air warm (high 40's is warm here!) for the first time in awhile and I'm loving having it stream in the window on these few days off from the hectic work week. It makes me think about Spring...which reminds me of pictures like that!

Yesterday was fun. Baked some cookies and prepared some food for a get-together last night at my Aunt's house. She was showing pictures of  recent trip to China. She was visiting my cousin who is there teaching English. Amazing photos. I would love to see more of this world. Today I am laying low. We might be getting some snow tonight so I don't think I'll head to the knitting circle tonight. But I do want to make a trip to Trader Joe's and pick up a few things for the week...then I'll work on my sister's knitted birthday mittens. Her birthday is next Sunday and I am no where near ready!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails