Sunday, April 26, 2009

summer in spring

flowering tree - April 2009

It has been a very long week and not-so-great start to the weekend but all is good now. I have some errands and stuff to catch up on today before the start of another very busy week with end of the semester/graduation stuff coming up. We have truly had summer in spring here in Massachusetts. I got some new chair cushions yesterday and hope to get a side table for my balcony today. Now that all our bags of belongings are off the balcony and {mostly} put away I can fix it up like I did last year. I'd like to get a few flowers out there too today. It sounds like this nice weather, though cooler, is going to continue this week. Yesterday was my 1st official "flip-flop-wearing-day." Yeah! Definately a mood booster. Well...off to finish laundry and get some other things done before I go out.


Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Benita said...

Wow, what a gorgeous photo! My rhododendron is just now starting to open, so I gotta take some pics of it :) Enjoy your Sunday!

Jen Mc said...

Love the photo! It was summery here for a few days last week and now it's going to cool off this week...
I hope your week continues to go well.
HUGS!

toners said...

Beautiful flowers! Wow! So nice to see that color outside :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails