- getting to sleep in today even though it's a later night at the college later
- the Irish Freckle Bread I made...hmmm...
- the sun is out
- a new knitting magazine to look at..and a few scrapbooking ones I haven't looked at yet.
- it is almost Spring
- a beautiful weekend
- my mom's St. Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage to look forward to tomorrow.
- funny television
- a place to live
- money to pay bills
- only a little over 1 month of classes left for the year
- my health
Here's what I've been up to...Another Premie Hat for charity...casted on last night.
I MISS SCRAPBOOKING! I love knitting and doing the ATC's....but I want to take out all my scrapbooking papers...have all my embellishments organized on my desk...look through my photos. I miss it. I really wish we can get past this apt extermination crap because I NEED TO SCRAPBOOK! This isn't very full of gratitude I know. But a few of my gratitudes were in an attempt to feel better about this situation...it works most of the time. But sometimes I get fed up with it.
Well...back to doing whatever I can do to distract and get ready to head out to work. I hope to catch up with blogs tonight and tomorrow!