Sunday, February 1, 2009

cursed?

So I was all set to finally get back to some bit of normalcy and upload a few pictures of my 52Q for week 3. I'm behind as I've missed week 3 and 4. But...my camera has decided to take this moment to die. I get an error message saying "USB Device not recognized." Or some nonsense. After troubleshooting on my own and with Canon basically they said I should mail it to them to see what's wrong with the USB Connection. Ummm. I'll pass. The camera is at least 4-5 years old. I will take this opportunity to buy a new one. Here's what I'm hoping for....




Canon Powershot 10.0-megapixel digital camera. It is a little more money than I really should spend ($379 on sale) but I think at this point I might deserve it?

So after a morning of trying ot figure out the camera... I decide to continue the laundering I was instructed to do for my "issue." I had been trying to figure out what to do with all my yarn. Basically it needed to go through the dryer for 20 minutes to eliminate any possible "issues." I always buy nice yarn from a local yarn shop. More expensive than chain stores because I find it easier to work with. I have so many half finished projects and beautiful yarn. So I carefully transferred projects (mostly scarves) onto stitch holders and gathered up all my yarn and contained it all in a laundry bag.



Bad idea.



I now have one very large, very expensive ball of yarn. GRRRRR.

Oh. I'd show you a picture...but WAIT. I can't. My camera won't upload.

I think I have a curse or something.

I really do know it could be worse and I feel guilty for feeling sorry for myself so much lately. But can I get a break soon?


Maybe tomorrow will be better? Or maybe after I eat one of the funfetti Valentine cupcakes I baked. They are a little burned on the bottom....but it is the least of my problems today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails