1. I intend to have one night a week where I read, do art, whatever without turning on the television or computer when I get home.
2. I intend to pay off my car and 1/2 of my credit card.
3. I intend to find a part-time job that rejuvinates me and makes me excited to got to work.
4. I intend to submit a card, layout or art to a publication this year.
5. I intend to run for 30 minutes 3 days per week.
6. I intend to take a knitting class to learn how to make a sweater.
7. I intend to make a new friend by making connections through my artistic interests.
8. I intend to come home from work with a positive attitude and to Let Go of little frustrations and irritations during the day.
9. I intend to learn how to bake bread.
10. I intend to get outside for fresh air and space once per day while at work.
I haven't decided how I want to document these this year. It helps me to do them in a collage or mini book and keep them somewhere I can see them throughout the year. I was thinking of continuing with one of my '08 intentions (re: photographing the everyday) and taking a photo to represent each of this year's intentions and creating a mini album. We'll see!
Sunday I'm looking forward to helping out my LSS do thier inventory. I volunteered to spend a few hours counting products and will be reimbursed with a generous store credit with a 20% discount. Now to me that is like paying me cash! I am excited to do something different and meet a few people in the process. And you can't go wrong with store credit at your LSS!
Well I'm off to go to the little gym in the complex and walk on the treadmill a bit. Then we'll see what the rest of the day brings...