Had fun at Girl's Night last night. I had Cary drive me in his truck because the roads weren't too great. Loved seeing my friend's dogs and Cary got to meet them. She has a yellow lab Jenny who she's had for a few years. But she got a black lab, "Eddie" 7 months ago. I hadn't seen him yet. Truthfully I was a little worried too because I still miss my black lab "Maddy" terribly and she's been gone over a year. Eddie is a cutie. But he looks just like Maddy. Same size and build. Similar temperment. Except his nose is longer. Maddy was a lab/boxer mix and had a shorter nose and a stronger chest. Her dogs were fun though and very sweet.
So to avoid cabin fever today...here's my list of things I want to do:
- Use some of the $15 itunes giftcard I got in the Yankee Swap last night.
- Make Christmas cookies and/or brownies. Whatever I'm in the mood for!
- Finish the page in Cary's album I started for him for Chistmas.
- Make 2 more Christmas cards.
- Clean the bathroom.
- Do some online window shopping/shopping? at twopeas, etc.
- Do a layout of my own or work on the canvas collage I started yesterday.
- Burn a Yankee Candle...mistletoe or eggnog.
- Call my mom.
- Water my plants.
- Make beef stew for dinner.
- Walk on the treadmill for a bit...if I'm motivated. But I don't really want to go outside so this probably won't stay on the list long!
Happy Sunday everyone!