Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow. snow. snow.

Another snowstorm...actually a Nor'easter coming today. Ending with a little rain on the coast (where I am). I love the snow but I'm feeling a little cabin fever today. I wanted to go to Trader Joe's and Michaels. I got my Close to My Heart stamp last night but realized I need a larger acrylic block for it. And I have a few other things on my "wish list" today. Oh Well...it will have to wait.

Had fun at Girl's Night last night. I had Cary drive me in his truck because the roads weren't too great. Loved seeing my friend's dogs and Cary got to meet them. She has a yellow lab Jenny who she's had for a few years. But she got a black lab, "Eddie" 7 months ago. I hadn't seen him yet. Truthfully I was a little worried too because I still miss my black lab "Maddy" terribly and she's been gone over a year. Eddie is a cutie. But he looks just like Maddy. Same size and build. Similar temperment. Except his nose is longer. Maddy was a lab/boxer mix and had a shorter nose and a stronger chest. Her dogs were fun though and very sweet.

So to avoid cabin fever today...here's my list of things I want to do:
  • Use some of the $15 itunes giftcard I got in the Yankee Swap last night.

  • Make Christmas cookies and/or brownies. Whatever I'm in the mood for!

  • Finish the page in Cary's album I started for him for Chistmas.

  • Make 2 more Christmas cards.

  • Clean the bathroom.

  • Do some online window shopping/shopping? at twopeas, etc.

  • Do a layout of my own or work on the canvas collage I started yesterday.

  • Burn a Yankee Candle...mistletoe or eggnog.

  • Call my mom.

  • Water my plants.

  • Make beef stew for dinner.

  • Walk on the treadmill for a bit...if I'm motivated. But I don't really want to go outside so this probably won't stay on the list long!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails