Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Just have to say that Pillsbury "Fun-fetti" cupcakes are AWESOME! These little treats have been going fast...and it's only me and Cary eating them! I got these cute cupcake papers from Macy's home section...they are Martha Stewart and they were on sale for less than $2 for 75 of them. I don't usually treat myself to little things like fancy cupcake papers but it's the holidays and I really appreciate little details! These treats are getting me through a very busy somewhat stressful week. Looking so forward to long weekend that officially begins tomorrow at 2:30pm. Countdown...

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

OH yum! Cupcakes! Those look wonderful. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a great weekend!

toners said...

Those look GREAT! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails