When it rains it pours. Thanks to Deval Patrick's major state budget cuts I could be out of a job. I am trying to be positive. It might be the best thing for me. A change. We'll see. Just not liking the added stress level at an already high intensity place. I want to be back at the 300 acre apple orchard I saw in Canada this weekend. Still trying to keep things in perspective. Life is short. There is no point being miserable. I WILL BE POSITIVE.
- Today my parent's celebrated 36 years of marriage. Ups and downs but they are a team.
- My family is healthy.
- I am loved.
- Cary bought me a present today. A pumpkin head Pez dispenser. Made me laugh!
- Cary is home and not in Iraq or Afghanistan or somewhere dangerous.
- I need a change. It might be forced. But I need it badly.
- I saw forgiveness and openness this weekend.
- I am enjoying some Oreo cookies (double stuff) and "Tension Tamer" tea.
- I'm taking a day/bus trip to NYC this Saturday with my mom and sister.
- I am a beautiful apartment and food in the cabinets.
- I have my health. Physical and mental. I will be ok.
Thanks for reading! Hopefully more upbeat posts to come with good news instead of sad :)