- A day trip to NYC courtesy of my college's alumni assoc. My mom, sister and I spent Saturday doing some early Christmas shopping and enjoying the day in NYC. We left Boston at 7am and the bus arrived around 11ish. We left the Big Apple at 6:30 pm and got back to the quieter city of Boston at 11pm. Tired!
- Today was spent catching up in the apartment and with errands.
- Groceries...some special treats like Ghiardelli Hot Chocolate mix...
- Cooking a baked chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and (by Cary's special request) cranberry sauce.
- Baked an apple cake. Smells so good!
- Took at trip to my LSS for some Halloween treats. Cary asked if I'd make some Halloween cards for his family to take when he goes to Guard this friday.
- A trip to Home Goods for a few things for the kitchen.
- Laundrey...really needed to do 4 loads but only had a enough on the little pre-paid card to do 2 loads and one load in the dryer. Hopefully they all dry. I hate when the clothes come out slightly damp. Then the apartment looks like a mess with clothes hanging everywhere!
- May go out later to pick up a coffee table a friend is giving us...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!