Wingaersheek Beach last month
- I wished I brought my camera on my walk. The Queen Anne's Lace are out, the marsh looks unbelievably green and the last pictures I took were around the 4th of July! This picture was from even earlier!
- I'm reminding myself I need to get to the beach more. Summer will only last so long.
- I got both contacts in. No problems. I think the right one was on inside out yesterday. They were dry today though so I'm seeing the Doc a day earlier to see if I need a new type or drops.
- I made an appt to get my car's AC checked out next week. I don't even use it much but the car is only 4 years old. Not even paid for yet and the AC isn't working!
- Was a wieeerrrddd day at work. And last week was the full moon.
- My dad got the hard cast off his arm/hand. His thumb is healing well but now he still has another 4 weeks of it being quite painful and little mobility. No work for him either which is not good news for my parents.
- I am looking forward to moving. Wishing I could just get it done. Not liking living with boxes. Makes me feel like I don't want to start any new projects until that gets done.
- I'm already wishing it were thursday (my friday!)...
- I'm needing to remind myself not to speed up time!