Today was definately a summer day here for me...
- the weather was 90' and humid
- spent the morning at the beach with my mom
- didn't go in the water because here in MA it is freezing until at least August. There's a joke that you can see the tourists in the water and natives don't go in until the one week in mid-late summer where it gets warm! Plus it was low tide.
- dinner with my family
- a slight sunburn and covered with mosquito bites
- sat at my Aunt and Uncle's house had a Corono and chatted with them and my dad
- ate lots of watermelon with Cary
- visited with my cousin who's visiting from CA until tomorrow :( We don't get to see that huge part of my family enough...there are a ton of cousins and now 2nd cousins out there that I love!
- watched my cousins play a serious game with BB Guns!
- took a short walk when it was cooler
- and the finale is knowing it will be a rough sleeping night being that it's in the 70's still, humid, and we have no AC!
I love SUMMER! I'm not being sarcastic...I really do! Humidity, mosquitos and all. The good really does outweight the bad...though I might feel differently when I go back to work Wednesday ;)