Monday, July 28, 2008

butterfly

I spent a good portion of yesterday packing. On the way to the grocery store I took a side trip to Michaels ... and for the first time ever in an art store...left without buying anything! While packing took a quick break to photograph this butterfly. Doesn't do him justice. He was beautiful. Especially when on the orange tiger lilly because he has that spot of orange on him.

Today I will probably take a walk with Cary when he gets up. Otherwise not much. I don't have any other boxes to finish packing. Can't really do much til I start moving stuff over on Friday. I think I might go read a book on my parent's porch for a bit. Maybe I'll post again later. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Benita said...

What a beautiful photo you captured! I love butterflies :)

Heather said...

Great photo!

Krissynae said...

It is really beautiful. He would look great in sephia. Great photo.

toners said...

Gorgeous photo! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails