Sunday, June 1, 2008

happy sunday


I'm ready for a fun day. The weather is absolutely gorgeous. I am meeting a friend from college in Boston for lunch. That was unexpected. She worked with me as an RA my junior year. She was from Japan and moved back there after graduation so I haven't seen or really talked to her since around 1998. Friday night, out of the blue, she called my parent's number looking for my number! She is in Boston for our college's Alumni Weekend. So we are meeting at the college later today. Before I meet up with her I'm stopping at my LSS to get some patterned paper and transperencies to add to a book I'm working on. On the way home I might stop at AC Moore to see what they have on clearance and I have a coupon. I can't spend much but maybe I'll find something else for this mini-book I'm doing.

Yesterday, Cary took me to see Sex and the City. He is not one to usually go to a "girly" movie so I was kind of suprised he offerred to take me. He said he owed me because he's been picking the movies lately. I really liked the movie but it was sadder than I expected. Our picnic on Friday was really nice. The air was getting cooler though so we didn't stay too long. We had fun though and will definately be having many picnics at the beach this summer. He has never really gone to the beach before. I LOVE the beach. It is one of my favorite places any time of year.

Well. Hopefully later I'll post some cards I worked on this weekend and maybe some photos. We'll see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails