- I am really enjoying the community of other scrapbooking, cardmaking, crafty girls who like the same things I like and take time out to really listen and see what each other has to say and show on thier blogs.
- To document my life as it is right now: ups, downs, excitments, disapointments, everyday stuff.
- Creative outlet...brainstorm ideas, share ideas, hear others feedback on projects, photos, etc.
- To think through my day and try and leave it in the past and move on the next day.
- To try and be more positive...I feel like I used to be a lot more positive and happy but lately the worrier in me takes over more than I'd like it to. Writing helps me sort through my worries.
- Wow. Only on #6 huh?! Don't some of my previous long answers count as more than one?!
- To grow more mindful of the everyday stuff of life.
- Sometimes I blog and write as a way of procrastinating or distracting from the things I should be doing...there are too many shoulds in life anyway and that's what I'm trying to get away from (see #5!).
- That's really all I got...I don't have 10!
Have a nice night everyone!