Saturday, May 3, 2008

a layout and ramblings


Here's my page for today. In person it is actually black, grey, with accents of light blue. Not the best color quality in this pict. I was inspired by a page in Ali Edwards book Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking. I've had these large black tags forever and liked how she used them in this way on a page. I used a white sharpie on each for some journaling and embellished with a black/white polka dot ribbon and a strip of light blue/white polka dot ribbon at the top.

I had a nice afternoon. While the fridge was defrosting I made the cards and page and then went out to pick up a few things at the grocery store. I rented a movie for later and sat in my favorite coffee shop downtown with a Tuxedo Hot Chocolate and my new Somerset Studios mag. I got almost everything checked off my list and snuck in some extras! When I came home I started another project and here I am...hope everyone had a nice saturday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails