Monday, March 24, 2008

the two wolves

I found this short story today and shared it with my Gratitude Group today...thought I'd share it with all of you...I have found it very thought provoking today and matches where I'm at...

The Two Wolves Inside Us All

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all."

One is Evil: It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is Good: It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love this! TFS! Good reminder!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails